Transforming Lives, Building Futures, Strengthening Communities, Developing Our Greatest Natural Resource… YOUTH
Since 1976, ACYR also known as Arizona Call-A-Teen Youth Resources, Inc. has equipped young people with academic, vocational, and social skills by offering opportunities to claim their individual potential, secure their economic future and transition to the roles required of responsible adulthood. ACYR is recognized locally and nationally for providing programs of high quality and accountability, specifically designed to address the education and workforce development needs of young people who have dropped out of school or whose life circumstances make them at risk of not completing high school. Over 91% of program participants either remain in school, complete high school or its equivalent, or enter post-secondary education and/or employment. ACYR graduates contribute to a robust and vital community. We strive daily to live our mission by “Preparing the Next Generation of Workforce”.
ACYR strives to find the best learning and training opportunities for youth.
Each day our staff help with the success of youth ages 14 to 24 become productive in achieving their goals.
Ask yourself if you can answer yes to one of the below, if the answer is yes to one or more of these questions then ACYR is the place for you.
- Do you need exposure and experience with applying and interviewing?
- Need a part-time job opportunity that is supportive of education…..not just seasonal?
- Need a full-time job opportunity?
- Need assistance paying for college and/or benefits?
- Not highly skilled; Need a job opportunity to learn customer service skills which is needed in every field?
- Learn interviewing skills to help overcome/prepare to answer questions regarding offense?
- Need and can participate in workshops for additional training?
- Need a makeover to be job ready?
- Need immigration information for education and employment purpose (what to do to be legal to work)?
Need more information? click here.
Did you know?
Since our inception, ACYR, has stayed on the cutting edge of preparing the next generation of worker’s by targeting those most in need of opportunity. It has become apparent that youth have an increased challenge with gaining and sustaining employment, leadership confidence and lack of community engagement.
ACYR programs provide opportunity for youth success as demonstrated by our outcomes;
81% successfully gain a diploma, GED and/or completing a degree or gaining certification and
75% gain employment or enter post-secondary education
Contribute through your Amazon purchases
Click through from our Amazon link and .05% of your purchase will be donated directly to ACYR. Save or bookmark the Smile link so all your Amazon Smile purchases apply! Share on Facebook and tweet the links to your friends and family!!