Arizona Center for Youth Resources
ACYR helps build pathways to success through education, skill building and employment.
Center For Excellence High School
Providing each student with innovative learning experiences that develop positive intellectual, social, and physical outcomes of significance.
Building Futures & Strengthening Communities
Since 1976, ACYR has focused on developing our greatest natural resource…youth.
Committed to developing the next generation of workers, ACYR offers an array of high quality programs and incorporates three priorities in our service delivery. First, a caring, dedicated, and knowledgeable staff. Second, a menu of options designed to ensure success – continuing education choices, work-based learning, leadership development, linkages to employers, and on-going, sustained support. Third, ACYR uses research-based youth development principles and practices to impart meaning and relevance in all programming.
Additional Learning and Training Opportunities
ACYR strives to find the best learning and training opportunities for the youth of Phoenix
- Do you need exposure and experience with applying and interviewing?
- Are you looking for a part-time job opportunity that is supportive of education…..not just seasonal?
- Or are you looking for a full-time job opportunity?
- Need assistance paying for college and/or health benefits?
- Are you missing the skills needed to learn customer service skills which is needed in every field?
- Are you looking for help with interviewing skills to help overcome/prepare to answer questions regarding offense?
- Are you interested in workshops for additional training?
- Do you need clothing or other items to be job ready?
- Are you looking for immigration information for education and employment purposes (what to do to be legal to work)?
Since our inception, ACYR, has stayed on the cutting edge of preparing the next generation of worker’s by targeting those most in need of opportunity. It has become apparent that youth have an increased challenge with gaining and sustaining employment, leadership confidence and lack of community engagement.
ACYR programs provide opportunity for youth success as demonstrated by our outcomes:
81% successfully gain a diploma, GED and/or completing a degree or gaining certification and
75% gain employment or enter post-secondary education