was successfully added to your cart.

City View High SchoolEnrollment

4 Documents You Need Before You Enroll in City View High School

If you’re ready to go back to school and earn your diploma, City View High School has you covered. This charter school is AdvancED accredited and offers small class sizes, supportive teachers, and a four-day school week–with Fridays reserved for tutoring. If this sounds like a Phoenix high school you want to attend, you’ll be glad to know the enrollment process is simple! Just call our office or come in with a parent or guardian, and bring the following four documents.

1.Proof of Identity and Age

We want to know who you are before you begin the process of earning your diploma. So be prepared to bring in a certified copy of your birth certificate to start. If you don’t have access to this, you can use your baptismal certificate, your application for a social security number, or your registration records from another school—along with an affidavit that explains why you do not have a copy of your birth certificate.

2.Proof of Residency

In order to enroll in City View High School, you also need to let us know where you live so we can confirm you reside in Arizona. First, you’ll need to come to the office to get an Affidavit of Arizona Residency form to fill out. Then you’ll need to provide us with a copy of one of the following documents that states your name and address:

  • Your Arizona driver’s license or ID card
  • Your car registration
  • Mortgage documents or property tax bill
  • Rental agreement or lease
  • Utility bill for your house
  • Bank statement
  • Credit card statement
  • AZ state tax return, W-2, or pay stub
  • Documentation from a federal, state, or tribal agency, such as the Veteran’s Administration, Social Security Administration, or Arizona Department of Economic Security
  • Certificate of tribal enrollment for any Arizona Native American tribe

You’ll need one of these items to prove your address before you enroll in City View High School, and you’ll need to present it annually to ensure your records are up to date every school year.

3.Immunizations Record

Every student who enrolls in an Arizona school is required to be immunized, so be prepared to ask your doctor for your immunization record before you enroll at City View High School. Typically, the law requires students to be immunized for the following diseases:

  • Polio
  • Hepatitis B
  • Measles, Mumps, and Rubella
  • Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis
  • Chickenpox
  • Meningococcal disease

If you have a personal belief or medical condition that doesn’t allow you to be fully immunized, your parent or guardian will need to sign a waiver stating this when registering you at our Arizona charter school.

4.Arizona School Withdrawal Form

Finally, if you’re coming from a different high school in Arizona, you’ll need to bring a withdrawal form from that school to our office. The form should state the reason you withdrew from your last school.

If you have any questions about the documentation you need to enroll in City View High School, or if you’re ready to make an appointment to come in, please call our office at (602) 252-6721 today! You can also fill out our interest form to find out more about our high school or any of the programs we offer. We look forward to hearing from you!